TOME Episode 05 TOME Episode 05

love it, keep up the good work now we wait for the next one like waiting for saturday morning cartoons :D and for me the wait is the best i can do for good art and story.

Backwards Day Backwards Day

BRAVO!!

that was good loved it the end cracked me up till my side hurt thank you for this great animation and story 10 for you.

Wiseguy Pomodoro Wiseguy Pomodoro

Wonder Project

after so long i have been waiting to see how this is gonna turn out and it was really good only reason i gave it a 9 is the animation but i can deal with because its still pretty funny great job and thanks for allowing me to audition for Pomodoro iti was synced well i see no problem with it and people who want to complain about it you don't know the half of the things and the hard work he put into this and that's why i give you a high score keep up the good work and hope to see more of your work in the future and or be a part of it.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

.............

that was AWESOME i laughed so hard i fell outta my computer chair.

My Last Name My Last Name

Amazing Work!!!

Amazing just amazing being a voice for this and watching it come to life it was really well done. Now knowing and watching the story only reason its an 8 is the story was a little like a smack in the face WTF moment but all and all i love it.

Vete a la Versh 14 Vete a la Versh 14

lol that was nice

words can't describe to awesome i just saw.

Vete a la Versh 15 Vete a la Versh 15

WOW just WOW

that was amazing i laugh so hard thanks for making my day.

--Nightmare-- --Nightmare--

Wonderful Story

it was pretty good the story kept me wondering what would happen next.

Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

Ending To Short.

i wanted an epic fight.....guess not.

Pico Mart Pico Mart

lawl luis

you blew Luis you blew it lol lol